Friday, October 12, 2007

My head itches...

It has happened. I have been dreading this day since I started working with kids. One of these children (thankfully not one out of my class) was complaining about their head itching. I didn't even have to look...the LICE was right there climbing all around in this kids hair. I just about fainted. Now, I'm really not that much of a freak when it comes to bugs, but lice gets to me. When I was in third grade I got it and my MOM cut my hair. So you can imagine my memories tied to these little pests. I had Todd check my hair and treated it just in case.

My head is itching just thinking about it. Blah.

5 comments:

Jeffery and Nicole said...

Gross!!! I'm sorry your hair had to be cut. I cut my hair:)

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

I want to see it! Post some on your blog.

Rach said...

seriously, you need to like get rid of this post or somthing, i wanna puke when i think about it...and scratch my head.

chrissy said...

your kids have cooties. hahah.

Jeffery and Nicole said...

No kidding! I betcha it was my mom..maybe, last time I colored my hair she hated it! who knows...