skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Halloween
So, a couple weeks ago Todd and I were put in the activities committee. Our first assignment was to plan the Halloween party. Yeah, it was fun going out and buying our costumes and dressing up, but the party was lame. I mean, LAME! If it were not for our friends, I think I would have morphed into a real vampire and started killing people just for something to do. And the boringness (not sure if that's a word) was not our fault. Really. We planned activities. Like, really fun ones such as making caramel apples with all sorts of candy bars to put on them, fishing, cake walk...ya know stuff that should make you want to do things but instead everyone just stood around and talked. On the bright side, Todd won funniest costume. I went as a vampire and Todd a cowboy. Here are some pics.
2 comments:
Awesome costumes!! Jeff dressed up as a nerd and I was cat. He looked so great! Todd is unbeatable!
You two crack me up. Love the costumes.
Post a Comment