What's wrong with me?
While we were gone, my Aunt Melinda and Uncle Mark watched Zack and Brody. Apparently, Zack and Aunt Melinda had this conversation:
Zack- "Hello, Mr. Penis!"
Melinda- "I'm not laughing at that, Zack."
Zack- "I know, because it's naughty..."
Oh, how I love how my children represent our little family when I'm not around!
My dad also had his something-year high school reunion this past weekend. I'm not sure how many years it's been since he graduated, I only remember trying not to gasp when he told me. I guess you can take what you will from that. :)
Anyway, his twin brother came to town and convinced Zack he was the real grandpa. Never gets old with those twinners! I can finally tell them apart, but when I was little I just called them both Dad.
All-in-all, it was one fabulous weekend.
Aunt Melinda chased Zack all around the yard. I think he is in love with her. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment