I feel like I should note just how much I love my little Zack. He has accomplished so much in his short two years, and I'm so excited to see what he will do in the future. Some of the amazing things he is doing are (And please don't think I drill my kid into knowing this stuff. He just picked most of it up.):
* counting to twenty in English, and to ten in Spanish
* knowing almost all his letters
* knowing almost all the shapes, his favorite being the pentagon
* saying random things in Spanish and Chinese (thank you Dora and Kai-Lan)
* throwing a ball with more strength and better aim than I can
* being an excellent big brother
* knowing how to make me laugh by saying things like "What's up, dog?"
and soon to add to the list:
* potty trained! Woot Woot!


3 comments:
He's doing so well, you're lucky! I was surprised that he was even using the potty when you weren't around!
I am so impressed with my son-in-law.
and brody? he is just beautiful.
Very discreet photography Joy..congrats! Without doubt the cutest smiles ever recorded on this earth.
We love you!
Post a Comment