Tuesday, July 27, 2010

this post took me all day to do...

so you better freakin enjoy it. :)

First off:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACKARY!!!!! Can't believe my little man is two years old now. He truly is one of the biggest blessings of my life. We LOVE you, Zacky!

My favorite picture I got today:
Is this not a Todd expression? Check out those eyebrows.
Mommy stance:
This is my kid trying to pose. Modeling is really not an option.

This picture is the same as the one below it. I posted this one without messing with the colors because I wanted to showcase his eyes. They are so pretty. They are light brown with green around the edges. One of my favorite things about Zack. Hopefully you can tell in the picture if you click on it.
This guy came to visit us after two years in Spain and a month in Brazil (sorry, Brasil...). Zack called him "Geek" or "Guck", but most people call him Greg. He was so fun to have. He even cooked us dinner the first night and was a great manny to Zack. Really, if he wasn't already family I would adopt him.
Walking at the park. You can tell Zack LOVED his Uncle Geek.
The Jackson men.

Last Sunday we blessed Brody and celebrated Zack's birthday.
My parents with the half naked birthday boy:

Yummy icecream cake from Coldstone.


4th of July
Riding the train with cousin Ivy.

Papa and Brody

Bathtime with cousins and probably the only time in Zack's life he will bathe with four girls. :)

matchy matchy. B-man looks funny in this picture...not so cute.
First Sunday going to church with 2 kids. Not an easy task...
my baby

6 comments:

Mallory Hanna said...

Your boys are adorable. I can't believe how big Zack is! And Mark can't believe how much he looks like Todd, I think he's a pretty good mix:) And that last pic of Brody... wow.
I don't know how I'm going to handle two kids especially at church...

Phil and Holly said...

Zack is so adorable I want to eat him up!
-H

Hoffman Family said...

you take great pics! love them!

royce and aubree said...

your kids are so cute looks like lots of fun even though i know you and holly can't stand newborns haha!!

Wiseguys said...

I can't believe Greg is back. It went so fast!!! How fun to have him come visit and meet his 2 nephews! I didn't meet Stephen until I was 7 months pregnant with Madison cause he was on his mission.

Looks like you're surviving 2 kids just fine! Way to go. I thought that transition was awful, but you seem to have it all under control :)

Nicole said...

Zack is getting SO big!! I can't believe it! Greg mentioned that there might be a slight possibility of you guys visiting for Thanksgiving...please come!!! I am dying to see you guys! Oh, and we should have a guest bedroom (or two) if you need a place to stay;) Glad to see things are going well!! Love you!