She is cute! I'm glad you had a good year! My favorite thing was getting married to wonderful husband. Nothing by passes that!
She really is pretty. Too pretty. I did not mean to have a pretty girl. That is a hard thing to be, as my sister Joy will testify. Tell me how you're feeling b*****!
She is beautiful! Too bad her and Isaac live so far apart...he thinks shes hot too!
she had to be cute so you wouldn't be disapointed when you didn't have a zella. you were pretty attached to her, but now you have your own cutie.
No, I still want Zella. Ivy is good but not THAT good.
Oh come on..Wymount is great! Ha we'll definitely like our new place:)
Wow, she is such a beautiful little baby.
I miss Zella! And of course I miss my Evie.
joy- you can have them. after this week i'm good for awhile. want to adopt for a couple of months?
Yes. But I can't promise that you will want them when I'm done...they will be SO spoiled.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
She is cute! I'm glad you had a good year! My favorite thing was getting married to wonderful husband. Nothing by passes that!
She really is pretty. Too pretty. I did not mean to have a pretty girl. That is a hard thing to be, as my sister Joy will testify. Tell me how you're feeling b*****!
She is beautiful! Too bad her and Isaac live so far apart...he thinks shes hot too!
she had to be cute so you wouldn't be disapointed when you didn't have a zella. you were pretty attached to her, but now you have your own cutie.
No, I still want Zella. Ivy is good but not THAT good.
Oh come on..Wymount is great! Ha we'll definitely like our new place:)
Wow, she is such a beautiful little baby.
I miss Zella! And of course I miss my Evie.
joy- you can have them. after this week i'm good for awhile. want to adopt for a couple of months?
Yes. But I can't promise that you will want them when I'm done...they will be SO spoiled.
Post a Comment