
Us at our wedding. Dang, that picture gives me some major bags under my eyes. This was probably the longest day of my life, but it was also the most fun. What was the best part? Being with all my family...duh. Especially my way to cute niece, Evie. I have this feeling I might just love her more than my own children. What can ya do?



2 comments:
Joy,
I am so glad I have your number now and that we both can do our blogs together. You and Todd are so dang cute. You guys look so happy and you looked so pretty on your wedding day. Your lucky you guys got to go to Hawaii, we will for sure all have to plan a trip together next summer.
I showed your blog to all the girls at work and it is official amongst old florist women: My sister is stinkin' hot and she and her husband make an adorable couple.
Post a Comment