Monday, June 4, 2007

Hawaii 2007




This May Todd's family took us to Hawaii. It was so much fun! Not just because we got to eat all the junk food that we usually can't afford to buy, but because all we had to do for a week was go to the beach. I'm sad to say we didn't see any famous people, but we did get to go to some famous beaches. :)

2 comments:

Wiseguys said...

SOoo fun, I'm so jealous and I seriously miss you guys tons. I'm going crazy out here...I need some people my own age to hang out with.

Wiseguys said...

Chris's job is waaay better. Let's just put it this way after we take out tithing, taxes, and 401k he'll still have more money than his gross would have been at the other job, plus, we don't pay any insrance premiums (which add up to about $400 a month, at least). He's working for a hedge fund! It's a sweet job in a great industry. You and Todd should come down here and work for them. Oh, and we will be here in August, for sure. You should DEFINITELY come down to visit. By then we should be in our own apartment! And it will be much bigger than Wymount. How's your new apartment? Has Todd heard about the accounting program yet?