Wednesday, February 16, 2011

so in love with...

this little man. Even though he has bit me today. Twice. You can see his two little teeth in this picture. They might look harmless, but I assure you they pack quite a punch.

And Zack told me he wanted to go play with this little lady today. We had to say goodbye to them last week so it made me a little sad. Well, actually a lotta sad. But hopefully we will see them soon!

And did I mention Valentine's Day? I got Zack a balloon, some candy, and a funny looking frog. Brody got a funny looking bee and some bouncy balls. I just got Todd a card and candy because, let's face it, V-day is not about the boy. Todd got me some flowers and the first season of Glee to watch that night. I loved it.
I also curled my hair because we were going to go out to eat that night. (I mention curling my hair because I have enough hair for about 3.5 people, so it's a big deal.) Neither one of us realized it was going to be impossible to eat with out a reservation! Why have we never experienced this before?! Seriously, I hate Valentine's Day traffic. Instead we went to Chick-fil-a, which happened to be just as crazy. They had live music, a raffle, and at least a5 minute wait for a table. But, our screaming kids blended in perfectly and the food was good so I was happy.

5 comments:

Annie said...

we miss you so much! i keep thinking i need to text you to meet up and get a drink or something 'cause i need a break...it is cool here so you guys might want to start checking into something new!

KurtandLori said...

Brody!!!!!! so cute!!!!!

She Loves The Color Pink said...

Wow, chickfila was hopping on Valentine's day! Your little Brody is getting so big!

cate said...

You have enough heart for 3.5+ people too! Much belated love to you for the ol' Valentine's 2011. We miss you lots!

cate said...

Brody bit me...and it really hurt! And it's still hurting...