stared at a pumpkin...
had a meltdown...
had some gender confusion...
had a meltdown...
tried to do some matchmaking...
no and double no...
had a meltdown...
pulled a wagon...
and topped it off with another meltdown!
Hanging out with kids is sure unpredictable, except for the meltdown part. :) Today my friends and I took our kiddos to the local pumpkin patch. And I LOVED it! I think this will be a tradition.
But here are my favorite shots of the day. I must say I'm proud of myself for FINALLY getting Marley to smile at me WHILE looking into the camera. Brenden, it's just a matter of time... (click pictures to make bigger and better)


10 comments:
such cute picures!! my pumpkin patch is better. you should come out here so i can prove it.
Zach is so dang cute! I love his sweater too by the way.
-Holly
that is too funny. i didn't realize we had so many meltdowns...i guess i dont even notice them anymore :) pretty please, give me some pictures soon.
Joy, so I would like to work for walmart, but that is not the key. I really want to know where you guys are going for grad school, and then we will try to get a job around there, then todd and I can get a new job some other place. so where are you two going to grad school?
Great shots! I don't think I have that talent! You watch, I'm going to a pumpkin patch tues, and I won't get one "cool" shot. Zach is so handsome! I think it's a great mix of you and Todd.
That looks like a lot of fun. Wish we could go to the pumpkin patch with you! You are a great photographer. Zach is adorable.
That Marley is sure a cute girl! And Zack of course too...Isaac has that same shirt except orange and brown. They could totally be twins ;)
And no, Chad and Rach cannot move out by you because they are moving out by us first. Sorry, I called them a long time ago. BUT we COULD all move to the same place. Just preferably not past Utah, k? I like me some rain and snow.
Joy! First of all those pics of Zack are so cute! I just realized something and i want to call you but you are probably asleep :( So that really cute missionary thats going to med school isn't on the blog. He is way cuter than that other guy so I will have to show you a pic. So basically i wish you were awake so i could call you but oh...well
Is it a sin to be a really proud Grandma? No doubt about it, I have the CUTEST grandson in the universe. Others kids' needs aside, I WANT MORE PICTURES OF ZACH!!!
(Thanks for sharing -- I love the smell of fall too, even in Brazil -- hence our Pumpkin Spice Candle from Salt City Candle!)
Love you tons:)
Whoops! -- I did the unforgiveable -- I meant ZACK! :(
Post a Comment