But, Zack and our new ketty Delilah are playing together! Not just the Zack pulls her tail game, but they are both playing with a basketball. Zack throws it, Delilah kicks it with her paw and they both chase it. It's like she's my real second child who I get to stick in a room and close the door when I'm sick of her. That rocks!
In other news, Todd is still liking his job and studying for the GMAT. I'm taking my last class online this fall and then will be graduated with my BS...finally. Zack is learning a new skill practically everyday. He is still not that interested in walking by himself, but if you give him just one of your fingers he's pretty fast. I think he's just scared. Other than that, not much going on here. Update more later!
The Dirty Dash
8 years ago


1 comment:
No I don't think he was too lonely, he had finals and a house to keep him busy:) Annie is doing great, she just left for Snow College yesterday...weird. I start school again on 9/1.
Post a Comment