Monday, January 26, 2009

I heart Arkansas

We are finally here! And we love it. Our little house is so nice and cozy, although still lacks pretty much every piece of furniture. Zack's room is the closest to being done, and as soon all the rooms get done I'll post pictures. We love our ward, Todd loves his job, and I love living close to family. To sum it all up: life is awesome. All we need now are our Idaho friends down here and everything would be perfect! Really, if you guys are reading this, Bentonville is so fun. I had my doubts, but I love it here. They have a great mall (better than Gateway), lots of places to eat, great camping, tons of fun members/friends, lots of shopping, and US! Apply to work for Walmart today!!

For family: Zack has started solids and here are a couple pictures of that. As you can see, he was skeptical at first, but now he loves them. Especially bananas. And I swear he is trying to crawl. I'm actually okay with him being delayed in this area, but he is so hyper when he gets on his belly, I doubt he's immobile for long.

Tonight we are having our first ice storm. I just hope the power stays on. All the school are closed and Todd might not have to go to work tomorrow! I love bad weather as long as I can stay all snuggly inside.

9 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

Oh my goodness! I love:
-your camera. You're getting it figured out I see
-Zack's pjs. Is that a guitar and drum set?!
-that YOU are loving it there. Cory actually asked me the other day if he shoudl apply there. We're still up for debate (I don't know if I could live that far from my family!)
-YOU!!

Christine said...

We are excited to come! See you in a couple of months!!

KJ and Michelle said...

Im so happy that you are loving it there, but, can you come back now? :) Zack is getting SO BIG! Lets see picures of your house!!!

Nicole said...

Becky posted a picture of your house on her blog..it is so cute! I'm glad you guys are loving it. Looks like it's going to be hard getting you to come back:)

Rach said...

sad. everytime i read your blog I get sad cause Zachy is getting bigger and bigger and I havent even met him yet. he is so stinkn cute! i bet once he figures out how to crawl he will be so fast!

Holly Mayer said...

hey Joy, so glad you like your new place. It is good to get settles and have a home set up, can't wait to see pictures.

Annie said...

It's so good to hear you guys like it there. Zack is just such a cutie!

Jackson Family said...

We're glad you love it too! So happy that Zack loves bananas! But don't over-due it -- Todd says I'm to blame for his not liking the most easy of all fruits to feed your kidlets.

We love you!
Jacksons

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

Your little guy is GORGEOUS! can you believe he was just so tiny not too long ago?...Isn't it great being a mommy? Can't wait to see you 3!