skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Where DO I live?
Not many people have been to Oklahoma. And since Todd and I are spending our first Christmas together with my family, I decided to show everyone what Oklahoma actually looks like. So many people ask me where I'm from and then when I tell them they have nothing to say. They are always like "Ohhhh......that's cool...." and silently add the word lame on the end. But, Oklahoma really is not that lame. It keeps you on your toes. For example: a week before I got here there was a HUGE ice storm. Now it's about 60 degrees. And tomorrow it will drop to the twenties. Everyday is an experience and it's just so good to be home! My small town is not mentioned on this map, but just look to the southeast and use your imagination.
5 comments:
Yea! Now I know! HA! How was your Christmas? Ours was great! Can't wait to see you guys again!
And Ada is the sweetest town in Oklahoma to be sure! Pecans are the most bestest there and where else can you enjoy a Chinese buffet with candy corn and dumb dumb assortments?
Hope you guys had a good Christmas. Are you guys back in town? We need to hang out. Give me a call.
Cate, I've searched far and wide to find a place like our Chinese buffet, and I can assure you not another one exists. Plus there are rumors that the owners and in the Chinese Mafia. Cool.
Christmas break was too short. I miss everybody already! How is my baby sister feeling?
Post a Comment